MLIM wins 20m Hansard mandate

Merrill Lynch Investment Managers has won the mandate to run a 20m European Managed portfolio on behalf of Hansard Europe and Hansard International. It will initially be 85% invested in MLIIF European Equity funds. The remaining 15% will be invested in the MLIIF Europe Global bond fund.